10 GENIUS TIPS AND TRICKS TO CRACK NEET 2020
Are you preparing for NEET 2020? You’re probably busy pouring over your textbooks and guides, referring to notes, studying into the night, and sitting at your desk, and trying to memorize all the formulae. At this crucial time, it is important to have some tips to crack NEET 2020. With just a few months left for the examination, your preparation might be in full swing, right? While there are students who have started their preparation, there are also those who don’t know how to plan their NEET 2020. Here’s how you can give your best in the examination.
10 Genius tips and tricks to crack NEET 2020 with confidence:
- For maximum score in NEET 2020, you need to focus on time management and pattern of solving questions. This can be only achieved by serious dedicated practice and questions solving.
- Don’t read too many books or study materials. Quality over quantity matters here.
- You should be aware of simple, basic concepts before knowing the complex ones. New concept delivered in a way that builds upon existing topics/concepts is easier to make sense of and retain. While solving questions, apply the tricks (mostly taught by your coaching teachers). View MoreTips to Prepare for NEET
- In the test, attempt that subject first in which you are most comfortable. During the NEET exam and before that in practice tests also, do not let any question eat up your time. Skip the question as soon as you are nowhere close to the answer. Come back to these questions after you finished the whole paper once.
- Give your best in the remaining months. Study hard with consistency.
- Solve MCQ for biology and chemistry as much as possible and try to solve MCQ from single book again and again until you get full satisfaction and confidence
- Plan a study routine in advance, allotting time for each subject. This will help to systematically study each subject instead of juggling between many, which is sure to disrupt your concentration and reduce output
- Always keep a time track, for how you have been managing your time for the studies and outdoors. It is highly recommended to be involved in one of your favorite sports which will help you in managing stress levels. Be motivated towards sports as well (you will surely feel a magical change in your efficiency of studying.
- Firstly, choose the right collections of questions which are of NEETlevel and don’t keep wasting your time in school board level questions. Secondly, stick to one set of questions and don’t keep shifting from one set of questions to another set of questions. This would waste a lot of your time because 70-80 percent of the questions would be common across different books and question banks. You would end up wasting that 70-80% of your time. So, be wise in choosing the source of your question bank for practice.
- Don’t get stuck and waste time on any question in an hour. Just move on and see that question again when next cycle begins.Cycle through the entire paper at least 3 times. Mark the answer on OMR as soon as you solve the question because sometimes there is not enough time left at the end to mark the answer. Another thing is that you sometimes also mess up the filling of blocks while doing it all together at once.
The above tips on how to prepare for NEET Exam will help you to make a solid strategic plan and give you the basic do’s and don’ts while your preparation. We at AISPL, provide the best guidance on how to crack NEET 2020. You can also read the related queries for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or any other exams here. For further queries regarding this blog, you can post it in the comment section. And, if this article helped you in getting the perfect NEET 2020 Preparation Tips and Strategy, you can share it with your mates.