NEET EXAM PATTERN 2019
The exam pattern comprises of the type of question, number of question, marking scheme, etc. The detailed NEET exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Exam Date: The exam will be organized on 5th May 2019.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based). Candidates have to mark their answers in OMR answer sheet.
- Number of Question: It will contain only one question paper which comprises of 180 questions.
- Type of Question: Questions will be objective type. Each question will contain four optional answers; students are required to mark the correct answer only.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be three hours (02.00 pm to 5.00 pm).
- Subjects: The question papers will be composed of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Question Paper Language: The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
|Section||No. of Question|