The NEET-UG or National Eligibility and Entrance Test 2021 is going to be conducted on September 12th 2021. NEET-UG is considered as one of the significant entrance exams in the country. And with the nearing of the exams, you must be busy in revising concepts and important topics. Also, must have solved previous year question papers and have faced your difficult and strong points. Further, you might be quite confident on what you are good at. But still, it has been noticed that students after attending their exams come home and find that they had made silly mistakes which may happen because of the following reasons:
• Not reading and going through the questions carefully.
• Not paying attention to all the 4 options.
• Bubbling mistakes in answer sheet (better first use pencil for the initial stage and after confirmation mark with your pen).
• Inappropriate time management.
• Finally the revision.
The above-mentioned are some common mistakes which students usually commit because of anxiety. So it’s better to practise as many questions as you can and start correcting yourself from now onwards.
Now it’s the time for some tips which can help you crack NEET in 30 days. Here you go. View More
- Strategies-When preparing for NEET 2021 in the last 30 days it is important that candidates strategise everything. These strategies include deciding when, what and how to study and also how much to study. Candidates must decide their schedule and study patterns and not just that they must also keep their strategy such that they have enough time for rest and proper sleep too. Preparations for NEET 2021 in 1 month has to be a very smart task on the part of the candidates.
- Mock Test and Question Papers -Needless to say, there are additional benefits and thatoo at a large scale in solving previous years question papers and sample papers and also answering mock tests. These are value addition in the candidate’s preparation and help them analyse their growth. Candidates can also discover their weak areas by solving these and work on them. Another benefit of mock test and question papers in NEET preparation for 30 days is that by answering them candidates know how to manage their time in the examination.
- Do not stress yourself -Medical aspirants must not, at any point, stress themselves too much with NEET 2021 preparations. After so much of hard work and sleepless nights that have gone into the preparations, candidates should not take the risk of stressing themselves and falling ill in the eleventh hour. So, they must engage themselves in a group discussion with people of intellect so that they can grab knowledge from them.
- Avoid distractions -This is a crucial time to give one’s best in order to clear NEET 2021, thus, there is no scope for distractions. Candidates must give up spending time on their mobile phones or iPads and also surf the internet for entertainment purposes. These distractions might seem fun at the moment or a source of relaxation but they truly risk the admission of candidates in their dream college.
- Understanding question paper pattern -NEET aspirants must know the pattern of NEET question paper to fare well in the examination and understand how to answer in the same. For this, they should check the overall and section-wise difficulty level of previous year question papers and analyse them. All this will be an additional help to them in the examination hall.