NEET 2020: MCI keeps the upper age limit at 25 years and there will be a maximum of three attempts allowed to a candidate. The exam will be held on May 3 and the candidates can download the application form at https://ntaneet.nic.in/
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020. The exam was conducted on Sunday, May 3 and the last date to submit the application form is 30th November 2019. NEET UG is conducted for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India in medical/dental colleges run with the approval of the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India. As per the official website, there is no cap for the number of attempts.
- The last date to submit the application form is – 30th November 2019
- NEET 2020 application form fees for General Category – 1400/-
- NEET 2020 application form fees for Reserved Category[ST/SC/Ph] – 750/-
NEET 2020 languages
The exam will be conducted in 11 languages — Hindi, English, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
The Supreme Court has directed the CBSE not to make Aadhaar number mandatory for enrolment of students appearing in NEET 2020 and other all India exams. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has stated that states like Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam would need to represent identity proofs like passport, voter card and ration card for enrolling in the examination.
Classification of seats
Applicants must have:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- State/Management/NRI quota seats in private medical/dental colleges or any private/deemed university central pool quota seats.