HOW TO PREP FOR NEET 2020 EXAMINATION: IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS
To ensure a stress-free conduct of NEET 2020, CBSE has notified candidates to follow the examination rules at the exam center. NEET exam stress is building up each day as the examination day is nearing and so with the last minute preparation, students end up missing the important instructions mentioned on the NEET Admit card. Hence, here a reminder! Through this article you will know NEET Exam Day Instructions which is mandatory for each student to comprehend.
First quick rules to know:
- The Examination Centre will be opened 2 hours and 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. No candidate shall be allowed to enter in the examination centre after 09.30 a.m. Therefore, candidates must leave home well in advance considering all facts like traffic, the location of the centre, and weather conditions, etc. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the Examination Hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any material except the Admit Card and photograph inside the Examination Hall
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any barred item or any item which could be used in unfair means. Possession of any such article with the candidates inside the centre premises will attract the penalties of unfair practices.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the barred items to the venue of the examination as arrangement for safe keeping will not be made and candidates found in possession of these items will not be allowed entry in the examination centre.
- No candidate will leave his/her seat or the Examination Room/Hall until the Test concludes as per schedule. Candidates should not leave the Room/Hall without handing over their Answer Sheets to the invigilator on duty.
- Smoking in the examination centre is strictly prohibited.
- Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates into the examination centre.
- A signal will be given at the beginning of the examination and at half-time. A signal will also be given before the closing time when the candidate must stop marking the responses.
What to wear? NEET Dress code
Candidates need to follow below-given dresscode instructions while appearing for NEET 2020:
For Female Candidate:
- Candidates have to wear light half sleeves clothes not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser.
- Candidates have to wear Slippers, sandals with low heels, not shoes.
For Male Candidate:
- Wear light color clothes like Jeans, Pant, Shirt (half sleeves only). The button of the shirt should be medium size not big enough.
- Male candidates cannot wear Kurta Payjama and closed Shoes. Only slippers or sandals are allowed.
Allowable and Not Allowable Inside the Examination Hall : Click Here to Know More
|Slippers and Sandals only||SHOES|
|Half T-Shirt, Shirt||Full Sleeves Shirt or T-Shirts|
|Prescribed lens specs only||Sun Glasses|
|Lowers||Rings/ Chain/ Necklace etc. (any type of jewelry or ornaments)|
|Jeans||Hair Clips/ Big Rubber Bands etc.|
|Salwar||Big buttons, brooch/badge T-Shirts|
|Kurti/Top (Half-Sleeves)||Saree (Married or Unmarried)|
|Tiny Rubber Band||Bangles not allowed (only married can wear)|
|Mangal Sutra||Burka, Cap, Kurta Payjama|
Barred Items for NEET 2020 : Click Here to Know More
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the examination center under any circumstances. If found with any of these barred items, then the authority has all the rights to expel the candidate from giving the examination. The candidates will be subjected to extensive and compulsory frisking before entering the examination center with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic, Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanners etc.
- Any communication device like mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphone, Microphone, pager, health band, etc.
- Other barred items include wallet, googles, handbags, hair pin, hair band, belt, cap, scarf, charm/tabeez etc.
- Any metallic item. Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, or camera.
- Any other item that can be used for unfair means.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
Candidates must note that No arrangement will be made at the centres for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates. In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items inside the centre, it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be taken against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provisions.
|Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG), 2020|
|1||Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM|
|2||Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||7.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|3||Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|4||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9.55 AM|
|5||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM|
|6||Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|7||Test Concludes||01.00 PM|
|8||Declaration of Results||By 5th June, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|9||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card and Passport size Photograph|
|10||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine
gradable Answer Sheet.
|11||Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet|