AIIMS 2019 Application Form has been released from November 16. AIIMS 2019 examination is a national level examination, which is regulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
AIIMS MBBS exam will be considered for providing admission to students in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneshwar, Guntur, Nagpur, Patna and Raipur. This exam will be conducted through CBT (computer based test) in various cities. Here we are providing details about AIIMS 2019 exam, including application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
- AIIMS MBBS Registration – Start Date: November 16, 2018
- AIIMS MBBS Registration – Closing Date: March 2019
- Examination date: May 25 – 26, 2019 (exam will be conducted in two shifts per day)
Candidates who have passed / appearing / appeared in 12th class examination or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates) in aggregate can apply for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test.
Age should be minimum 17 years as on 31st December 2018. No age relaxation is available for reserved category.
Applicants must have:
- Passed the 12th or Equivalent Exam from a recognized board.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects in qualifying examination.
- as one of the Compulsory subjects.
AIIMS Basic Registration:
- Visit the official website if AIIMS MBBS i.e. aiimsexams.org
- Click on ‘New Registration’ tab
- Enter all the basic details in the given format.
- Upload photo and signature after scanning
In this stage, candidates are not required to make the payment for the exam.
AIIMS Final Registration
Once the basic registration process is complete, fill the final registration form which will be released about three months ahead of AIIMS MBBS Exam along with the prospectus.
In this candidates are required to fill out the entire details of their personal, professional and academic background. Also, they will have to remit the application fee as per their category.
- Make payment of your application fee in online mode or via bank challan
- Recheck the filled AIIMS application form and take multiple printouts for future use.